Tubal Reversal Videos
Tubal Reversal explained by Dr. Berger
Dr. Berger, Medical Director of Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center, describes the procedure he performs to repair fallopian tubes based on the underlying philosophy that patients should be comfortable after tubal reversal so postoperative recovery does not require hospital care.
"So the way we are doing this operation makes it the most gentle and least intrusive way to operate to repair the tubes so that the person who is undergoing the surgery will feel good and not feel like they have been through a major operation. Even though by most people's definition this is considered major surgery, we consider it minor since we do this every day as outpatient surgery and expect the patients to do very well, with few if any complications and being able to return back to their homes 24 hours after the surgery. " Dr. Berger
Tubal Reversal Information
- View Our Videos: Get a behind-the-scene look into tubal reversal. Discover how our tubal reversal method works and follow real patients through the process.
- Important Questions: Important tubal reversal questions and answers.
- Message Boards: We have the largest and most active message board for tubal reversal discussion.
- Free Phone Consultation: We are available 7 days a week to answer any questions you may have concerning tubal reversal.
Why Choose Us?
- We have the Most Experienced Surgeons - Dr. Berger and Dr. Monteith
- We Have the Highest Success Rates
- Our Low Cost Procedure
- Thousands of Satisfied Patients. Read Their Testimonials Here
- Contact Us Here - Our friendly staff will assist you 7 days a week including holidays.
- Call (919) 968-4656 for a Free Phone Consultation.