post tubal ligation syndrome (PTLS) Youtube video
Video Interview About Tubal Ligation Side Effects
In this video, tubal reversal patient Erin K. describes the side effects of her tubal ligation as Post Tubal Ligation Syndrome (PTLS). After reversing her tubal ligation, her PTLS symptoms were relieved. Although many women suffer from adverse symptoms and side effects after a tubal ligation, most doctors question whether Post Tubal Ligation Syndrome is real. In an ongoing study of over 300 patients at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center, more than 90% of women reporting Post Tubal Ligation symptoms have found relief from PTLS symptoms after their tubal reversal procedure.
Post Tubal Ligation Syndrome (PTLS)
Erin: I felt so much better afterwards.
Dr. Berger: In what way?
Erin: When my husband and I had met with you, I had read about post tubal ligation syndrome. Is that okay to say right now?
Dr. Berger: Sure, it's okay.
Erin: Okay, I had had my tubes tied for about a year and with each period I had a headache and cramps and an increase with my menses. I would have to go lie down and I would have to take Ibuprophen and not just once but two or three times and I just got feeling really, really bad. I looked on the blog pages with other mothers with post tubal ligation syndrome, oh that is a big long word.
Dr. Berger: You can use PTLS.
Erin: Okay thank you. They were saying how their sex lives weren't very good. It was painful. They felt a little depressed. The day I had my surgery my period started. I know that is a lot of information but starting with that period I hardly had any cramps. I know I was taking pain medication and I didn't feel so bad but even the surgery wasn't that bad. And I felt better just within a few days. My next period was way better. And other things got way better too.
Tubal Reversal Information
- View Our Videos: Get a behind-the-scene look into tubal reversal. Discover how our tubal reversal method works and follow real patients through the process.
- Important Questions: Important tubal reversal questions and answers.
- Message Boards: We have the largest and most active message board for tubal reversal discussion.
- Free Phone Consultation: We are available 7 days a week to answer any questions you may have concerning tubal reversal.
Why Choose Us?
- We have the Most Experienced Surgeons - Dr. Berger and Dr. Monteith
- We Have the Highest Success Rates
- Our Low Cost Procedure
- Thousands of Satisfied Patients. Read Their Testimonials Here
- Contact Us Here - Our friendly staff will assist you 7 days a week including holidays.
- Call (919) 968-4656 for a Free Phone Consultation.